Tuesday, August 26, 2008

about me

Hi, My name is Kendall Rice. I am a junior marketing major here at Clemson and I am hoping to get a minor in advertising. As a freshman I went to USC Upstate, but very soon decided that Clemson was definitely the place for me. The atmosphere here is unbelievable and unmatched to any other campus I've visited. Well, I guess more about me..

I am from Greenville SC, and attended Eastside High School. I played soccer and basketball there, which was pretty much my life. I love any type of sports and also learning how to play something new. I love being outside whether its on the beach or at the lake. My family has a house on Lake Hartwell, and I have really enjoyed my summers on the lake. I consider myself to be an extrovert, and I love meeting new people. I am not really a "party girl" but I love being around crowds. My family is the most important thing in the world to me. I have a sister named Leah that is one of my very best friends. I also have an amazing boyfriend that I couldn't live without! Overall I am an easygoing girl that is loving life right now. I hope to go on after college and do something in medical sales. I am very determined and I hope this class will be beneficial in my path to getting a fabulous job :-)

No comments: