Sunday, October 5, 2008

Powerpoint Presentations

I really enjoyed class this past week because of all the cool presentations. A few stood out to me more than others, but overall everyones was great. I really liked Barbara's PP on the Polish dance. It was cool to see how people from a different culture express themselves through dance. I also enjoyed the marble cake that went along with her presentation :-). Another powerpoint that I enjoyed and found amusing was Andy's on how to give a 5 minute presentation. I liked the use of his pictures and also how he took the assignment, and turned it into his own powerpoint! It was a good refresher on how to do a short presentation, and was also funny! My last but not least favorite was Kit's presentation on cheescake. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert of all time, and it was a great surprise getting it in class! I also think the receipe handout was a good idea, beacuse I definitely think it will be of use for me. Your cheescake was delicious Kit! These are just a few of the powerpoint presentations that I really enjoyed, but I thought everyone did a great job with creativity and presenting.

No comments: