Sunday, September 28, 2008

Free Topic

A current event that has hit close to home for many of us is the gas shortage. As of right now, I think that western NC and Georgia are a little worse off than SC, but overall the whole situation is not good. After the hurricane hit Texas a few of the major oil refineries were totally shut down, leading to this crisis. Yes, I am worried about running out of gas, but I am eveb more concerned with the victims of the hurricane. So I guess putting this in full perspective, as we are gas-deprived, there are many who are house-deprived. I have been trying to keep up with the news on this situation, but it seems to change everyday. As of now, AAA is reassuring the upstate that the situation is under control and that gas supply is on the rise. As of now, I think that everyone should just get what they need for the week, instead of refueling everyday just to keep it on the F. This will hopefully stretch our supply a little longer until the problem can be resolved.

No comments: