Friday, September 12, 2008

Job Interview

One article that I found very interesting was "How to answer the toughest interview questions." This topic stuck out to me, so when I clicked to read I learned some new things I did not previously know about interviewing. I will be brand new to the interviewing process so seeing these tough questions, makes me realize that I need to be extremely prepared. As you enter a jobn interview you need to have answers for these already difficult questions. One of these questions is the issue over salary and how much you expect to make from the company. This was a surprising question to me, because the issue of money is usually unspoken. This article really shows that preperation is key in an interview.
Another article I chose to read was "An interview strategy: telling stories." I think that this article was helpful in explaining that interviewing is not an outdated list of questions, but instead the employer wants you to free talk with them. By doing so, you can really show your personality, and also demonstrate your communication skills. Overall these, and the other articles were a great help in getting a glimpse of the interviewing world.

No comments: