Thursday, September 4, 2008

"Life in 10 Years"

My life in ten years will hopefully be fabulous! Well as of right now, the way my major is leading me, I would love to go into the medical sales field. I would love to start out have a great job with any major company. BUT, if I could choose exactly what I would want to be doing in ten years, it would be interior design. My sister and I have a very elaborate plan to start our own interior design company. She is an interior design major currently at Anderson University, and I will have the business degree to go along with it! She is learning to love design and all that it entails. I have a natural passion for design, and I also feel like I was born to shop, so we could potentially be a great pair! I know this dream is far-fetched, but I am a very determined person that usually sets pretty high goals for myself, so I know it can be acheived (someday.)
In my personal life I hope to married to my amazing (now)boyfriend William, and have a few kids by then. I have a passion for children, so I will definitely want to be doing something to help any sort of program for kids that are disabled, or neglected. I want to have a family grounded in our faith, and also be very involved in our church. I would love to live in Greenville, SC where majority of my family is, but I am also open to going wherever the Lord may lead me.
For right now, and the next few years I would love to have the opportunity to travel. I want to see new places and experience other ways of life, than my own. I want to graduate from Clemson, and maybe pursue a Masters Degree in Marketing, but for now I am going to live life to the fullest and enjoy every second of being young!

No comments: